Personal Development book looking at what makes a great dancer and what it takes to achieve your goals and dreams, from the body to what makes a genius and artists like Michael Jackson so great….what is the key ingredient to success? If you’ve ever wanted to learn to dance or just walk into a club with real confidence, want a Hollywood looking body, or just want to start achieving your personal lifestyle goals and dreams, then this is the personal development book for you!
Part 1: A closer look at ourselves: The Learning Process
- Self perspective
- What makes you unique?
- Psychological Projection
- Determining what’s possible and impossible for you
- The experts get it wrong!
- Why you should dance, if that’s what you want
- Can we learn from the attitude of our children?
- How to feel great and have fun!
Part 2: Celebrity Fitness
- You are what you eat
- A simple and healthy framework
- Different types of Carbohydrates
- Your energy level and the Glycaemic index
- Your body’s Insulin level
- Carbohydrates and well being
- Healthy Amino Acids
- Protein and how it affects your mood
- Important Fatty Acids
- How to feel energized!
- Water, Food, Exercise and Sleep
- Healthy eating
- What should we eat?
- General Fitness
- Feeling great!
- Ways of becoming more active
- Easy ways of boosting your metabolism
- Dance and Aerobic fitness
DANCE LIKE THE STARS BOOK 1
The philosophy of physical expression, the learning process & celebrity fitness
Paperback: 192 pages
ISBN 978 0 9555788 0 9
Publisher: The Anthony King Company LTD
Product Dimensions: 188mm x 145mm
“Anthony, when I grow up I want to be just like you! I think you’re the man!”
Michael Jackson’s Choreographer